Please note the appropriate test book per grade level:
|Level K – Kindergarten||Level 14 – 4th Grade||Level 19 – 9th Grade|
|Level 10 – 1st Grade, non-reader||Level 15 – 5th Grade||Level 20 – 10th Grade|
|Level 11 – 1st Grade
||Level 16 – 6th Grade||Level 21/22 – 11th & 12th Grades|
|Level 12 – 2nd Grade||Level 17 – 7th Grade|
|Level 13 – 3rd Grade
||Level 18 – 8th Grade|
***Examiner’s Manual and Answer Sheets Labeled 14-21/22A are to be used for Grades 4-12
What do I do if I received the wrong test?
If you have a different test than you ordered, or if you accidentally ordered the wrong test, please contact Crosspointe Educational Services ASAP. We will attempt to remedy the situation in a timely manner. There is a $5.00 shipping/handling fee if the wrong test was ordered.
What do I do when I receive the test materials?
- The testing materials are to be secured until the time of testing.
- Tests must be administered by a qualified teacher or in compliance with state regulations for home school testing.
- Fill out attached TESTING AFFIDAVIT, which must be signed by parent and person administering the test.
- Testing should be scheduled over a minimum of 1-3 days with ample breaks. The Complete Battery takes approximately six hours and the Survey takes about four hours.
- Before tests are administered, carefully review the sections on preparations and directions in the Examiner Manuals.
- Use a #2 pencil for the test books and the answer sheets. NO INK. Be sure to fill in the circles completely and with dark marks to ensure accurate scoring.
- On the ANSWER SHEETS, for tracking purposes, fill in the following blanks as directed:
- TEACHER: HANRAHAN;
- SCHOOL & DISTRICT: CROSSPOINTE
- Leave STUDENT ID, SPECIAL CODES, & TCS/2 LEVEL blank.
- Students in K-3 should write in the test books.
- Students in 4-12 must use the answer sheets and may NOT write in the test booklets.
- Disregard directions for PRACTICE TESTING as these are not available.
- Disregard directions for TEST OF COGNITIVE SKILLS as it is not included in the test booklet.
- Fill out a time sheet for each student. A test is not valid if a student has lost time during the test or if the student has marked answers randomly. (NOTE: It is fine to let your child disregard time if they have a learning disability. This has been approved by DNPE and CTB/McGraw Hill. If this is the case, please be sure to attach a note informing us that you did not adhere to the time guidelines. Be sure to fill out the times for your test anyway, no matter how long it took.